How to protect yourself from the new coronavirus infection?
(1) Coronavirus is mainly spread by droplets, so wear a mask correctly;
(2) Don’t cover it with your hands when you sneeze or cough;
(3) Wash hands correctly and promptly;
(4) Improve immunity, try to avoid crowded and closed places. Strengthening exercise, regular work and rest, and improving self-immunity are the most important means to avoid infection.
(5) Do not eat wild animals and diseased animals and their products; buy chilled poultry meat from regular channels, and fully cook poultry meat and eggs.
11. How to prevent the novel coronavirus infection at home?
(1) Enhance health awareness, moderate exercise, early to bed and early rise, and not staying up late can improve self-immunity;
(2) Maintain good personal hygiene, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, wash your hands often and thoroughly, and do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth with dirty hands;
(3) The room should be ventilated and kept clean and tidy;
(4) Try to avoid close contact with people with symptoms of respiratory diseases (such as fever, coughing or sneezing, etc.);
(5) Pay close attention to symptoms such as fever and cough, and seek medical attention in time if such symptoms occur;
(6) Ventilate the room; if there is a suspected patient, the living environment must be cleaned and disinfected. The new coronavirus is sensitive to heat, 75% alcohol, chlorine disinfectant, hydrogen peroxide disinfectant, chloroform and other lipids can be used. The solvent is disinfected.
Welcome to share your comment