Things you need to know when seal aluminum foil seal
Below are couples of things you need to avoid when sealing aluminum foil seal, thus to increase your rate of success.
1. The bottle cap is not tightened (this problem only needs to be solved by tightening the bottle cap every time it is sealed)
2. The bottle mouth is not flat ( it is a quality issue for the bottle, you need to find a reliable supplier)
3. The bottle mouth has very obvious burrs
4. There is dust or other attachments on the bottle mouth.
5. The heating power and the running speed do not match.
6. The sealing box is inclined, resulting in an unbalanced induction temperature.
7. When adjusting the position of the bottle on the conveyor belt, it must correspond to the downward arrow on the equipment and be in the center state.
8. There is a lot of dust in the sealing box, and the dust needs to be cleaned.
9. The adjustment distance between the bottle mouth and the sensing surface is too far.
Hope this is helpful for you. And welcome to contact us to get the aluminum foil seal.
Welcome to share your comment